Review Requests

Monday 15 January 2018

Book Review

I want to taste you tonight.’
With chemistry this hot, it’s worth getting burned…
Billionaire Jack Grant is totally off-limits to Gemma Picton. He’s wild, deliciously dangerous…and her boss. When working late turns X-rated, it’s better than her wildest imaginings—and Gemma’s imagined a lot! But Jack has major emotional baggage, so when she starts wanting to heal his heart as well as enjoy his body she knows she’s in big trouble…



If you don't like graphic detail, and what I mean by this is either the sex or language, then you will not like this book.

Gemma has been working for Jack for two years, and has seen different women come and go.  Jack has emotional baggage which is why he is seeing a lot of women.

Then finally Jack notices Gemma, and this brings a whole different meaning to a working relationship.

For me there was one thing that made reading the book, a little difficult was the present tense voice, for some readers they could get used to it.  But its not for me.

Apart from that, the back story was well written, and I mwould recommend the book.

I will give the book 4/5 stars.  The book is on pre-order and is available to buy from  25th Jan from Amazon and all other retailers.

I received this book from Netgalley for Mills and Boon Insiders, in return for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment