Review Requests

Wednesday 3 May 2017
















Elisabeth Hobbes The Saxon Outlaw's Revenge

Normally medieval romances aren't my type of book, I normally read either Regency or Victorian romances.  I'm not going to lie but it did take me awhile to get into the book, that hasn't got anything to do with the author or how the book was written but mainly the fact it wasn't set in the romance genre that I prefer.

Once I got into the book I loved it.  This story is dark and compelling and that both characters have to face some traumatic times ahead of them.

The question that you want to is can love conquer revenge.  For that answer you will just have to read the book.

I would highly recommend this book and give it 5/5

This book can be purchased at Amazon.co.uk

I received this book for an honest review.











 





No comments:

Post a Comment