Review Requests

Wednesday 17 May 2017





Lynne Graham  Sold For the Greek's Heir

This is the third book in the series about three sisters Polly, Ellie and Lucy.  Who are each given a ring from their mother after she had died.  This is Lucy's story, this is what I thought of the book.

This is the second book that I have read from this series for me I needed the book to be slightly longer so that Lucy's sister's could have been introduced into the story a lot better, they didn't come into the story until near the end of the book and felt a bit rushed and bit like a after thought.

But apart from that it was a good story.  Lucy and Jax have come from very complex messed up backgrounds. 

 Jax's father didn't come into his life until he was twenty-six and that was when his brother died from bungled mugging that went wrong, until then Jax was brought up by his actress mother who was also a drug addict.

Lucy was put into care when she three and she was then adopted and for a short while she had a proper family until her adopted parents then died in a car crash and then she was put back into care and then went to some foster family.

From here we then find out that Lucy and Jax had a very short affair that resulted in Lucy getting pregnant and she had a daughter called Bella.  I'm not going to reveal anymore because if I do then they would be too many spoilers.

For me I would have liked longer chapters to get to know the characters a lot better.   I would give the book 3.5/5

This book is released on June 1st and can be purchased at Amazon.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment