Review Requests

Sunday 30 July 2017




Carole Mortimer  Nathaniel Dragon Hearts 1

Well the fabulous Carole has done it again, she has now converted me to this type of book, I wasn't convinced when she said about it when I spoke to her in May.  She was right I do love the book and I'm making a mental note to myself I will listen more to Carole.

What can I say about the book apart from it was fabulous.  If you love hot and I mean hot and sexy men that change into dragons then this book is for you.  I can recommend this book very highly.

This book focuses on Nathaniel who is fifteen-hundred and twenty five and has eight brothers, Dylan, Deryk, Brynn, Aeron, Rhys, Garrett and the eldest brother Grigor.  There is two other brothers Rufus and the human brother Arthur but these two brothers have died.  There is a connection with Arthur but I won't reveal it because it is part of the book and a major spoiler.

Nathaniel is one of those men that you want to protect you, even though he could be dangerous I found him kind and loving.

Chloe is an only child both her parents have passed away, her mother when Chloe was five and her father died from cancer two years ago.  She is a freelance journalist and is meant to be on holiday in Wales, but curiosity gets the better of her and she starts asking questions in the Inn and the village about the castle and its inhabitants.  Then one day she climbs up to the castle and this were she meets Nathaniel. 

I loved Chloe is so feisty and she is not afraid to stand up for herself especially to Deryk and Grigor.

I will give this book 5/5 stars.  The book can be purchased at Amazon.co.uk



  

No comments:

Post a Comment