Review Requests

Monday 11 September 2017




Michelle Douglas  Sarah and the Secret Sheikh

My Review

This is the first book that I have read by Michelle.  I love Sheikh romances and this one didn't let me down, we had it all the romance and the drama.  As normal I can recommend this book especially now that the nights are starting to get colder, all you need is a nice comfy sofa a nice fire and a cup of hot chocolate and that my friends I would call heaven.

All I will say about this book is that Sarah and Majed are friends and he doesn't like Sarah's boyfriend Sebastian who is just horrible. But Majed is also keeping a secret from Sarah this secret he has been keeping for four years.  Sarah also has the most horrible mother who has never praised her daughter but will find fault with everything she does.

But after one night that friendship is put to the test.  But also Sarah has to make two decisions, which will change her life forever.  From here I can't say anymore because that would would spoil the book.

I will give this book 5/5 stars and is available to buy at Amazon UK and US

I received this book from the author in return for a honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment