Review Requests

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Book Review

Camilla Dix is fiercely independent. Growing up, she had to be strong for her mother and younger sister after her father left them for a new life in Benidorm. Camilla has kept her heart firmly closed to love, and never allows her relationships with men to develop into anything serious. 

Tom Stone moved to Heatherlea for a fresh start. He’s been hurt in the past and has no intention of making himself vulnerable again. The only company he wants at night is that of his rescue British Bulldog Hairy Pawter.

However, when Camilla and Tom meet, they can’t deny their mutual attraction, and something deeper soon develops between them.

As snows falls over Heatherlea, mulled wine flows and festive carols fill the air, but can Camilla and Tom put their fears aside and trust each other enough to let love in? 

This is the third of four short stories in The Cosy Cottage CafĂ© series. 





Rachel is a new author to me, and I will definitely be getting the other books in the series.

I love reading Christmas stories, especially on a cold January  night, were you have either a fire or the central heating on, and cup of tea and you can snuggle on the sofa with a blanket on.  That is my idea of heaven.

If you like light hearted books with the added dose of humour, then you will like this book.  The humour for me had me laughing out loud at certain things.

As you know me by now, I won't be revealing any spoilers.  I would give this book 4/5 stars, as is available to buy from Amazon and all other retailers.

I received this book from the author, in return for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment