Review Requests

Thursday 22 March 2018

Book Review

BROKEN

Book I of The Breach Chronicles

BROKEN BUT NOT LOST

She has lost everything and everyone that mattered. 
She has been forced to flee a power-mad king. 
On the run with her very survival at stake, she prepares for the day her past will catch up with her, never forgetting her vow of vengeance.
Unexpectedly she finds sanctuary and love on an island paradise. 
But just when she has a glimpse of happiness, the dark forces cast a powerful shadow over her life once again.
An ancient prophecy has shadowed her family and now it will come to pass. Harsh truths will be unveiled.
Read Talia's story of determination and grit as she stands against a powerful king and his fearful dragon.
Will she be willing to sacrifice everything to right a wrong?
What about her happily-ever-after?





This is a genre that I don't normally read, and when Ivy approached me and asked if I would like to read it, I thought you have to get out of your comfort zone, where reading is concerned.  And I always said that when I became a reviewer I would be honest without being nasty.

So its with deep regret that I have to say that I didn't enjoy the book, its nothing to do with the writing, its more to do with I'm still new to this genre.

For other readers who like this genre they will love it.

I'm so sorry Ivy that I bring you bad news rather than good news.

So in this instance I will have to give 1/5 stars.

I received a complementary copy from the author in return for a honest review.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment