Review Requests

Sunday 22 July 2018

Book Review

Enticed by the mysterious stranger…
But can this wallflower trust in their attraction?
In this Brides for Bachelors story, shy Lizzie Hutton knows her height and clumsiness alone make her a debutante to avoid. Until she meets tall, strong and striking Captain Harry Bretherton, who takes a surprising interest in her! Their intense chemistry makes him hard to resist—if only it weren’t for the secrecy around his past…




As you know this is book 3 in Brides for Bachelors Series.  In this book we follow Captain Harry Bretherton or to his friends he's known as Atlas.

Now I can't give too much away because this is the book that gives us the answers we have been wanting to know.  All I will say is this book had me from the very first page and I absolutely loved reading every minute of it.

For me this has been a brilliant series, and one that I can wholeheartedly recommend.  I give this book a well deserved 5/5 stars.

Normally I would say it doesn't matter in which order to read this series...but in this case you have to start from book 1.

The book is on pre order at Amazon UK and is released on 26th July at all other retailers.  

I received this ARC from the author in return for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment