Review Requests

Thursday 1 November 2018

The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan

All Suzanne McBride wants for Christmas is her three daughters happy and at home. But when sisters Posy, Hannah and Beth return to their family home in the Scottish Highlands, old tensions and buried secrets start bubbling to the surface.
Suzanne is determined to create the perfect family Christmas, but the McBrides must all face the past and address some home truths before they can celebrate together . . .
This Christmas indulge in some me-time and enjoy this uplifting and heart-warming story from international bestseller Sarah Morgan. Full of romance, laughter and sisterly drama, The Christmas Sisters is the perfect book to curl up with this festive season.



I love reading Christmas books that's mainly because I love Christmas and so does Suzanne who wants to have her three daughters and her grandchildren over for the festive season in the Scottish Highlands.

This book follows three sisters Hannah, Beth and Posy and their relationship with each other, and they think that each sister has the perfect life.

Hannah is the high flyer she isn't married and definitely has no children...but she has an issue with Suzanne and because of this the year before she cancelled going home for Christmas...but this year she is going much to her other sisters surprise.

Beth lives in Manhattan with her husband Jason and two adorable daughters Melly and Ruby, she has a good life...but Beth doesn't want to be known just as Mommy, she wants to do something for herself and it takes a phone call that makes Beth think she can have something for herself.

Posy is the youngest sister and she still lives in the highlands as a rescuer and she has a passion for climbing, she also works in the cafe that her runs.

What I didn't realise when I first started reading was that I would then question my relationship with my own sister and I realised that we didn't have one, we were just existing and I made a big decision to part from my sister and her family, which is shocking...but for me its being very liberating and I don't regret that decision.

Overall this is a uplifting book, how each sister deals with there issues.  and for this I give 5/5 stars. 

The book is on pre-order and is available to buy from 1st November at Amazon UK 

I received this complementary copy in return for a honest review all thoughts are my own.






   



No comments:

Post a Comment