Review Requests

Monday 31 December 2018

Boonies Must Read of the Year

BOONIES MUST READ OF THE YEAR


 If you have been following me on social media, every now again I mention this book, I'm sure people are getting fed up with me banging on and on about this book.

From the moment the cover was revealed I knew this book was going to be a great read, and oh boy was it, I went from laughing to been annoyed and then at the end crying, not sad tears...but happy tears because the ending was so beautiful.

So I hear you say which book is it, I'm getting there and all will be revealed.  Again if you are following me on social media then you will know I like a certain man from Poldark, some would say I am obsessed 😂 of course I'm talking about Aidan Turner, and the hero in the book is based on him.  have you guessed yet??? No alright then the name of the book is......Lady Cecily and the Mysterious Mr Gray by Janice Preston 😊


I want to thank Janice Preston for writing such a lovely book, and this book will always have a special place on my book shelves and in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment