Review Requests

Monday 17 April 2017















Katherine Garbera Tycoon Cowboy's Baby Surprise

This is the first time that I have read this author and to be honest I'm not that keen on cowboy books.  I was surprised that I did enjoy this book, because it wasn't your typical cowboy book.

The two main characters of the book are:  

Kinley Quinten and Nate Caruthers they have known each other since they were kids, Kinley parents worked on Nate's parents farm.  

The story centres around that Kinley and Nate had a fling and from that Kinley became pregnant, and that Kinley tried 2 years ago to tell Nate that she was pregnant but he didn't want to know. 

So 2 years later Kinley who now works as a wedding planner, goes back to her home town because Nate's brother is getting married and Kinley is helping plan the wedding and somehow she has to tell Nate that he is a father.

I don't want to go into too much detail.

All in all I liked the book and would read this author again and I give this book 4/5 stars.

You can purchase this book from Amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment