Review Requests

Thursday 13 July 2017




Andrea Bolter  Her New York Billionaire

This is Andrea's first book and I was asked by Andrea if I would like to read it, this has been a honour to do.  I can highly recommend this book.

As normal I will tell a little about the characters.

Holly Motta is a artist who from a young age has brought up her brother Vince and has never done anything for herself even when she was married to Ricky the rat (you will find out later why he has that title).  So after her divorce Vince who works for Benton Worldwide in Miami, said she can live in the company's apartment in New York so that she can do what she wants.  But then everything changed.

Ethan Benton CEO of Benton Worldwide was brought up by his Aunt Louise and Uncle Melvin when he was nine years old when his father was killed by a drunk driver.  Ethan has trust issues with women, this stems from his mother (which you will find out later).  

When his Uncle Mel died his Aunt Louise took over the business and she also married Fernando (or as I like to call him the weasel), and also Ethan doesn't like him.  Ethan wants Aunt Louise to retire to Barbados mainly for her health, but before she retires Aunt Louise wants Ethan to be married and settled.

This is were Ethan comes up with a plan.  From here I can't reveal anymore but I will say this Holly turns up with cobalt blue two-eleven on her face and this is the image that Ethan sees for the first time.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it made me laugh and cry in some places.

For me I will give this book 5/5 stars.  This book can be purchased at Amazon.co.uk on 1st September.

I received this ARC in return for a honest review.






No comments:

Post a Comment