Review Requests

Monday 10 July 2017





Harper ST George   A Marriage Deal With The Outlaw

This is the second book in this series, this is the first book that I've read by Harper and let me tell you it won't be the last.  This book can be read as a stand alone.

Usually when you think of westerns either in film or books John Wayne normally comes to mind.  Lets put it this way this book isn't like any western book I've read in the past, this book is far better than any western film that I've watched.  When Harper described Castillo I got the image of Antonio Banderas which for me would be absolutely perfect.

As usual I won't go into great detail and just mention a little on the characters.

Caroline Hartford or as Castillo call's her Carolina.  Wants to be a physician like her father but her mother has other ideas mainly she has to get married and then she can go to medical school.  I found Caroline to be strong and that nothing would deter her from going to medical school.  That is until a train journey going to a wedding.  from here I won't mention anymore because that would give too much away.

Castillo Jameson aka Reyes leader of the notorious Reyes brothers. He likes to convince himself that he is a bad man, but he's not its just that things have happened in his life that have made think that he is a bad man.  He grew up without knowing his father and his grandfather brought him up.  Then when his grandfather was killed by Buck Derringer, this then sets Castillo on a path for revenge and its also on the same train and going to the same wedding that he meets Caroline.

All I will say from here is that Caroline puts a proposition to Castillo which changes everything.

This was one book that I did not want to end I loved so much and will definitely reading more in the series.

I will give this book 5/5 stars, if I could I would give more.

This book is released on 1st August and be purchased from Amazon.co.uk

I received this ARC in return for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment