Review Requests

Friday 7 July 2017




Caitlin Crews  The Prince's Nine-Month Scandal

This book is part of a series, over the years I have always liked Caitlin's books, and they have made me want to read more.

This book is about two twins Natalie and Valentina that didn't know each other and two royal families coming together through marriage to make the kingdom more secure.   Who would have thought you would meet your twin sister in a airport bathroom and change places and names, I did find that particularly funny.

I did enjoy reading this book, and how the change affected them with relationships with the father and the prince, also the prince has a difficult relationship with his father.

I would give this book 4/5 stars.  I received this ARC for a honest review.

you can purchase this book from Amazon.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment