Review Requests

Monday 21 August 2017





Michelle Smart  Claiming His One-Night Baby (Bound to a Billionaire Book 2)

This is book 2 in the trilogy, in this book we meet Matteo and Natasha, who as we know Pieta has died and the family are coming to terms with his death and they are building a hospital in his memory.

As always I won't go into to much detail, mainly because this book answered a lot of the questions that I was wondering about mainly the link with Alberto which I wasn't expecting.  So I will give my thoughts on Matteo and Natasha.

Matteo is the cousin of Francesca and Daniele and has lived with the Pellegrini family since he was thirteen, and his parents have never forgiven Matteo for a terrible accident that involved his brother Roberto, (but this is more out guilt on his parents side because they left Matteo in charge of his brother while they went out).  Then five years ago Matteo changed his name and his brother died.

What I loved about Matteo is that he is a man who when he falls in love he gives that love wholeheartedly and that is what he did when he met Natasha when she was seventeen and Matteo had come home from America for Christmas, but Matteo doesn't like liars and he thinks that is what Natasha had done.

Well what I can I say about Natasha is that she desperately wanted her parents approval from a young age and she would always try to please them and in her own words spineless.  At first I thought I wouldn't like Natasha but as I read more I came to like Natasha and at times wanted to give her a hug, (and give Matteo a good shake).

If you've read the first book then you will definitely like this one and I loved how the two books link with each other.  I can highly recommend this book and all of Michelle's other books.

I give this book 5/5 stars.  This book is released on 1st September and can be purchased from Amazon.

I received this book from Netgalley for Mills and Boon Insiders in return for a honest review.   







No comments:

Post a Comment