Review Requests

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Book Review



My Review

As normal I won't be going into great detail, because we don't like spoilers.

Well the fabulous Susan Stephens has done it again, she has made me fall in love with her Italian hero Luca and what a hero he is.

I mean who doesn't like a prince and a billionaire, who is tall and has come to bed eyes and a body to die for, and here I present Luca.

As with all princes he needs to marry and have heir, but first he must find the right princess, he doesn't just want anyone...no his princess must be able to take care of herself, be strong and witty.

But there is a catch, he only has a certain amount of time, because otherwise his brother Max will take over the throne...and Luca's and Max's father didn't want that, mainly because Max isn't respected like Luca is.

I know what you are thinking if Luca is the older brother why would Max need to take over the throne if Luca didn't find a wife.  Now that will spoil the book and I don't want to give too much away.

So now I come onto the woman who catches Luca eye, the wonderful Callie who is strong and fiercely independent and she has the most marvellous sense of humour. 

Callie wasn't brought up with riches and wealth, no she had a rotten father who liked gambling and drinking, her mother had died when she was little, but what she did have was a wonderful family who lived next door to her, they are the Browns who take Callie under their wing and help her in lots of ways.

So as you can gather I loved this book and I can highly recommend it.  I would give 5/5 stars, the book is up for pre-order and is available to buy on 1st December at Amazon.co.uk

I received this ARC from the author, in return for a honest review.















No comments:

Post a Comment