Review Requests

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Book Review



My Review

This is the third and last book in Michelle's mini series.

In this book we meet Daniele, who has always been the happy go lucky type of guy, but then Pieta died in the helicopter crash.  Which then changed Daniele's life forever, and he had a lot more responsibility.

But there is one thing that Daniele won't do and that's getting married, he just simply refuses to do it.

That is until he meets Eva Bergen, who is with the Blue Train Aid Agency, on the Caribbean island of Caballeros.  As you may remember from the last book, this is the island that the hospital is being built in Pieta's name.

To me Eva comes across as a strong feisty woman but she also has a secret, but underneath she just wants to be cherished and loved.  The first meeting with Daniele doesn't go to planned, he spent the whole evening flirting with Eva, but doesn't really get to know her.

I can't really go into much detail, because that would spoil the book.  All I will say is Daniele offers Eva a deal, which is so romantic (NOT).  For me this book was fantastic, I loved every second of this book and highly recommend it.

For me this book is 5/5 stars.  This book available to buy from Amazon.co.uk and all other retailers.

I received this ARC copy from the author in return for a honest review.





  


No comments:

Post a Comment