Review Requests

Sunday 10 December 2017

Book Review



My Review

As I've said before I do like reading new authors and Amanda McCabe is new to me.

I adore Christmas books, they make you all warm and cosy, and this book gave me that warm feeling.

I won't be going into a lot of detail, I found this book a enjoyable read and you certainly feel part of the Christmas festivities, well I did.

My favourite character in the book has to be Aunt Sylvia, she is a lady who certainly speaks her mind, but underneath she has a heart of gold.  When you read the book you will know why I said that.

Rose and Harry are lovely characters, even though they met once three years before this Christmas party, they always thought of each other.  When they meet again both of them have changed, Harry because of the war and Rose she became a companion to Aunt Sylvia.

So from here I won't reveal anything more, all I will say is get yourself a warm drink and some biscuits, and enjoy I lovely Christmas book.

I will give this book 4/5 stars.  This book is available to buy from Amazon and all other retailers.

I Received this ARC from the author in return for a honest review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment