Review Requests

Friday 8 December 2017

Book Review



My Review

In this book we have three authors, one of whom I am a big of and the other two I haven't read there books for a long  while.

I will only be doing short reviews for each of the books.

The first book is The Heartbreaker Prince by Kim Lawrence.

Its been a while since I have read a book by Kim, and I have forgotten how good her books are.  So what can I say about the book, that not only was it a great read, I can also recommend it as well.

The book starts with Hannah in prison, for taking a wrong direction into the neighbouring country and they also think she trying to smuggle drugs.

So on the order of the King who is also his Uncle, its down to Kamel to rescue her. 

Things get off to a bad start when Hannah and Kamel first meet, well a prison isn't your everyday meeting place.  So the only way that Kamel can get Hannah out is by pretending they are engaged.  But unbeknown to Hannah she is not only engaged to Kamel but she has to marry him when she leaves the prison.

This is just a little teaser, to find out what happens next you will just have to read the book.

The second book is Passion and the Prince by the late Penny Jordan.

I have been a big fan of Penny's books, ever since I read Falcon's Prey which was her first book for Mills and Boon in 1981.

As with book one, I will just do a little teaser.

Lily was doing a favour for her half brother Ricky, when she was confronted by Marco, who had got into his head that Lily had done something so scandalous and no amount of persuading from Lily would he listen, typical man.

So I hear you say what was so scandalous, well Lily was photographing models for a catalogue, I can hear you now but that isn't scandalous your right it isn't, but from Marco perspective this was scandalous.

When Marco was younger his girlfriend became a model and she got caught up in the sleazy side of modelling which involved drugs and alcohol.  So when he found out that his nephew was approached by Ricky in a bar and asked if he wanted to some modelling work, this is why Marco was not very happy with Lily.

So this were I will leave the review, but what will say is Lily isn't what Marco thinks she is.

The final book is Prince of Secrets by Lucy  Monroe

Now its being a fair few years since I have read any of Lucy's books, so this is a treat for me.

As before I will just do a little teaser.

In this book their is a secret and Demyan who is the King's nephew has been assigned a task, he has to marry Chanel Tanner who is a scientist.  So as you can imagine things don't go according to plan.

I'm sorry this teaser is a little vied, they would be to many spoilers otherwise.

Overall these books were very enjoyable to read, especially now that the nights are colder.  So get yourself in front of the fire with some hot chocolate and biscuits and have a really nice time reading about some sexy princes.

I will recommend this book and will give it 5/5 stars.

This book is available to buy from Amazon and other retailers.

I received this book from Netgalley for Mills and Boon Insiders, in return for a honest review. 

  









No comments:

Post a Comment