Review Requests

Monday 4 December 2017

Book Review



My Review

Don't you just love this book cover, I mean just look at those arms, these are the type of arms that would make you feel protected when wrapped around you.

Sorry keep getting distracted, this is the first medieval book I have read by Jenni and this book doesn't disappoint it is brilliant.  I loved reading every second of this book and I can highly recommend it. 


 Also I'm very slowly getting to like medieval romances, which for me is quite a big deal, so if you have never read one before please give them a try, and you just may be surprised like I am every time I read one.

I give this 5/5 stars and is available to buy from Amazon and other retailers.

I received this ARC from the author, in return for a honest review. 




No comments:

Post a Comment