Review Requests

Sunday 11 February 2018

Book Review

From convenient fiancé…
To an inconvenient attraction!
When hotel heiress Audrey Girard’s safe, convenient wedding to a business partner is called off she’s left to contend with her ex-fiancé’s brother—wild, brooding chef Shane Murphy. And there’s certainly nothing safe about Audrey’s attraction to Shane—every day they work together is even more dangerously tempting! Could there be a Las Vegas wedding on the cards after all?



There is one thing I must warn you about this book, please don't read the book on a empty stomach, because I can guarantee that you will be wanting food by the end.  The food in the book sounded amazing and what also helped was that the chef was hot.

So as you can gather I loved this book, and I so want to visit the restaurant.  Shane isn't your regular chef, when Shane is the kitchen he wears jeans rock band t'shirts and biker boots and he also listens to rock music very loudly, its very rare for Shane to wear the chef whites and even when he does wear them I can imagine him to be extremely handsome.  But Shane is also carrying some guilt which stems from his wife's death.

I've told you a little of Shane.  Now I'm going to share a little bit about Audrey.  Audrey is a woman after my own heart she has a very sweet tooth and because of this Shane keeps calling her sugar, much to her annoyance.  What I did find with Audrey is that she has barrier between herself and other people, so she doesn't let get to close, this is explained in the book.

What I did like about Shane and Audrey is that they understood each other, which for Shane takes a little longer.  There is some funny parts in the book, especially when Audrey is talking to Shane but isn't Shane (you'll find out 😉).

I will give this book 5/5 stars.  I can also recommend it, but don't blame me if you get hungry, I did warn you.

This book is available to buy from Amazon and all other retailers from 22nd February.

I received this ARC from the author in return for a honest review.








  





























No comments:

Post a Comment