Review Requests

Monday 26 March 2018

Book Review

A sensible schoolmistress…
Awakened by the notorious rake!
In this The Wild Warriners story, schoolmistress Felicity Blunt feels old beyond her years—and desperately dull. Meeting confirmed rake Jacob Warriner brings her gloriously alive, and yet no matter his allure she must remain immune to his obvious charms and unashamed flirtation. But is Jacob merely a mischievous scoundrel? Or is there much more to this Warriner than meets the eye…?





As you know Jake is the youngest Warriener and has been having a high old time in London, and as you are aware his brother's have been worried about him.

Then we have Fliss the school mistress from Cumbria, who is staying with her Uncle and two drink loving aunts in London.  I loved how Jake and Fliss met, and for me they were made for each other.

This is all I can say about this wonderful book.  This book was a fantastic way to end this wonderful series.  Ms Heath I thank you for writing such strong hero's who I have loved for many different reasons, and for writing such strong and in their own way powerful heroines.

I will give this book 5/5 stars, this book definitely deserves more stars.

The book is on pre-order at Amazon UK and is released on 3rd May and all other retailers.

I received this ARC from the author in return for a honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment