Review Requests

Sunday 8 April 2018

Book Review

The scoundrel of Society
…has compromised the Vicar’s daughter!
When scandalous Fenton Foxworthy is beaten and left for dead, he’s rescued by demure vicar’s daughter Rebecca Whitelow. Fox is a cynical rake whose outrageous propositions are the talk of the ton—but his injuries are so great that Rebecca mistakes him for the new village Vicar! Too late, Rebecca realises her error…she’s been compromised into a hasty marriage!



First of all I would like to thank Liz Tyner, she very kindly let me review the book once I got my book mountain down.  So thank you very Liz.

I won't be going into great detail, mainly because that would spoil the book.

All you need to know is that Fenton Foxworthy is beaten and Rebecca rescues him, and for me this is the funny part she assumes he is the new vicar.  Unfortunately I can't reveal any more.  You will just have to buy the book to find out what happens next.

I loved this book and can't wait to read more of Ms Tyner's books.

I give this book 4/5 stars.  This book is available to buy from Amazon UK and all other retailers.

I received this ARC copy from the author in return for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment