Review Requests

Monday 9 April 2018

Book Review

Artist Honey Blackwell is happy with her life. Well, almost. She lives in the picturesque village of Heatherlea, has three close friends and a soft spot for local supply teacher Dane Ackerman. If only she could put her past behind her and embrace the present.

Dane is working hard to prove himself at the village primary school and doesn’t really have time for love, but he’s drawn to Honey and hopes she feels the same. When a permanent teaching position is advertised in Heatherlea, he faces stiff competition to secure it. 

As Honey and Dane deal with the ups and downs of life, will they be able to find a way to be together, or will they have to accept that sometimes love just isn’t enough?

This is the fourth short story in The Cosy Cottage Café series. 





This is book four and because I haven't read the other two I found you can read these as standalone's, so if you are like me and come into the series late, there is enough back story for you to follow without it interfering with the new characters.

This was such a lovely book to read, for me this book come highly recommended.  Have you ever read a book were you would love to visit, well this book did this too me, I want to visit the cafe and meet all the people who live their.  By the time I had finished reading the book it left me feeling all warm and cosy.

Their was some laugh out moments, one especially when Dawn is giving birth and the other is when Honey is at the Easter Egg Hunt, which involves a dog, if you have read the previous book then you will know exactly what I mean.  In some parts of the book I ended up crying, when Honey explains her big secret to her friends and when she explained to Dane.

I give this book 5/5 stars.  This book is available to buy from Amazon UK and all other retailers.

These are the other books in the series, which you can buy from Amazon UK.

Summer at The Cosy Cottage Café
Autumn at The Cosy Cottage Café 
Winter at The Cosy Cottage Café


I recieved this ARC from the author in return for a honest review.



   




   

No comments:

Post a Comment