Review Requests

Friday 19 October 2018

Kiss of the Rose by Kate Pearce

Desperate to defeat King Richard III and gain the crown, Henry Tudor made a pact with the Druids binding him and his heirs to the Druids’ struggle against the Vampire race. Ever since, the Llewellyns, a Vampire-slaying family, have been in the king’s employ.

Now Henry VIII reigns, and his father’s bargain has been almost forgotten — until bloodless corpses turn up in the king’s bedchamber.

To save the king, Vampire hunter Rosalind Llewellyn must form an uneasy alliance with Druid slayer Sir Christopher Ellis. But soon, Rosalind must face an unthinkable truth: that her sworn enemy may be her soulmate…



I received this book from the publisher in return for a honest review, all thoughts are my own.

Normally I don't read books that have vampires, so when I was given the opportunity, I thought I would try it and the fact it was written by Ms Pearce who I have enjoyed her other books.

This type of genre isn't something I would generally read. So when I was given the opportunity to read this book, I thought i give it a try.

Unfortunately for me, I won't be reading anymore in this genre, if you like vampires then this is the book for you. I couldn't get into the book and I couldn't connect with the characters, I have tried several times to read this book.

So for me I will have to give 2/5 stars.


You can buy the book from Amazon UK and all other retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment