Review Requests

Monday 26 November 2018

A Most Unsuitable Match by Julia Justiss

Shunned by the ton


How will she find a husband?

Part of Sisters of Scandal: After her mother’s latest outrageous affair, innocent Prudence Lattimar has fled to Bath. With her dubious background, she must marry a man of impeccable reputation. A clergyman with a title would be perfect. And she must steer clear of Lieutenant Johnnie Trethwell—his family is as notorious as hers, no matter how funny, charming and unfailingly honourable he is!



I received this book from the author, in return for a honest review, all thoughts are my own.

Well here we are again dear readers, I don't know about you..but sometimes isn't it refreshing to instantly like the characters from the moment you start reading, and for me this was the case with Pru and Johnnie.

I loved how Johnnie and Pru interacted with each other, this more evident when he was talking about India, which for Pru was exciting and I could tell this is something she wanted to do...but along the way their road to a HEA became a little rocky. 

I will gladly give 5/5 stars

The book is available to buy from Amazon UK and all other retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment