Review Requests

Sunday 25 November 2018

The Uncompromising Lord Flint by Virginia Heath

Imprisoned by her past
Set free by her enemy!
Part of The King’s Elite. Charged with high treason, Lady Jessamine Fane is under the watchful eye of icily calm Lord Peter Flint. It's a task this spy won’t be swayed from, no matter how alluring his prisoner! Only it’s not long before Flint realises that tenacious Jess hides a lifetime of pain. With so much at stake, can he afford to take a chance on their powerful attraction?


I received this ARC from the author in return for a honest review.

Oh boy how much did I love reading Ms Heath's new King's Elite, well it was brilliant.  From the opening scene to the end this was a page turner and if you're fan of Ms Heath's work then you will love it, for me this comes highly recommended.

Wow Jess was a feisty and strong, well she had to be because of her past and this is why she had put up a barrier...but it would take someone who was special and also trust to break down the barrier.

Well what can I say about the fabulous Peter, to people who don't know him he comes across as arrogant...but I found him to have a loving heart, well he is the youngest of six children, five of which are his sister's and it through his relationship with them that you see the real Peter.

There are two other character's who also made reading this book even more marvellous, they are Hadleigh and Peter's mother, all I will say is tomfoolery only by reading this book will you know what I mean.

I will definitely give 5/5 stars, I so wish I could give more.

The book is on pre-order at Amazon UK and is released on 27th December





No comments:

Post a Comment