Review Requests

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Love Heart Lane by Christie Barlow

Welcome to Love Heart Lane…
When Flick Simons returns to the small village of Heartcross she only expected to stay for a few days. The white-washed cottages of Love Heart Lane might be her home, but the place holds too many painful memories, and of one man in particular – Fergus Campbell.
When a winter storm sweeps in, the only bridge connecting the village to the main land is swept away! As the villagers pull together, Flick finds herself welcomed back by the friends she once left behind. And as the snow begins to melt, maybe there is a chance that Fergus’s heart will thaw too…


I received this ARC from Netgalley in return for a honest review, all thoughts are my own.

Well dear readers I have found a new author and her name is Christie Barlow, and I will definitely be reading more of Ms Barlow's books and for me this book comes highly recommended.

I don't know about you...but I've always wanted to live in a village and be part of the community if you have answered yes, then Heartcross is the village were you and I would love to live. I loved everything about the book, not only is the cover gorgeous...but the village is set in Scotland which for me is lovely.

Flick Simmons is returning after eight years away, and for some this is a positive and at first everything is fine until the bridge collapses, then you see a different Flick and let me put it this way I for one wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of Flick...but there are two people who aren't pleased that she has returned, and when she helps with the bridge well lets just say not everyone is happy.

Overall this book leaves with a warm fuzzy feeling and I can't wait to read the next book.

I will definitely give 5/5 stars. The book is on pre-order at Amazon UK and is released on 11th January. 








No comments:

Post a Comment