Review Requests

Thursday 3 January 2019

Sent as the Viking's Bride by Michelle Styles

She’s the wife he doesn’t want…
…and the woman he needs!
Desperate to escape her murderous brother-in-law and protect her young sister, Ragnhild agrees to marry an unknown warrior, and arrives penniless at his remote island. Only Gunnar Olafson’s belief in love died with his family—he does not want a bride! But as yuletide approaches Ragnhild transforms his isolated existence. Can she melt her Viking warrior’s frozen heart?



In the past I have tried reading Viking romances and they was always a disappointment, either by the characters or the writing. So I hear you ask what has changed my mind, well for one Ms Styles is an author I can trust, I have read quite a few of her Historical romances and enjoyed those books a lot.

The characters in the book take you on this wonderful journey that starts from the first chapter right to the last chapter, I mean whats not to love a brooding hero who has a loving heart and a heroine who is protecting her sister, add in Christmas and for me this made the book even more perfect.

So now that the nights are long, all you need to do is have a lovely fire a snuggle blanket and hot chocolate, and this lovely book, then you will have the perfect night.

For this reason I give this book 5/5 stars and I can highly recommend it. 

I received an advanced copy from the author in return for a honest review, all thoughts are my own.

You can buy the book from Amazon UK and all other retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment