Review Requests

Friday 5 April 2019

Book Review A Country Rivalry by Sasha Morgan

Life in the beautiful Cotswolds village of Treweham could never be described as boring, but the arrival of a documentary film crew means that things are even busier than normal.

For the ever-so dashing Lord of the Manor Tobias Cavendish-Blake and his new wife Megan, it's a great advertising opportunity as they've recently opened up their home, Treweham Hall, to the public. And for the chef at the local pub The Templar, Finula, the arrival of the brooding director Marcus Devlin, means her love life is looking up. Whilst at the racing stables, jockey and trainer Dylan Delaney is hoping the exposure will help him find new owners and horses for him and his partner Flora to train.
But there is more to Marcus Devlin than meets the eye, and he has very personal reasons for heading to the Cotswolds. And once his plans become clear, life in Treweham may never be the same again.


I received this ARC from Netgalley in return for a honest review, all thoughts are my own.
Sasha Morgan is a new author to me, and she is one I would read again. This is one of those books that leaves you will a warm comforting feeling, well it did for me. If i could I would love to visit the village and meet all the characters, yes I said all, because in there own way I liked everyone...well apart from one person who is horrid to his horse, but luckily he isn't around that long.
So my lovely readers, grab a comfy chair and settle down and read this lovely book.
I will give 5/5 stars. You can purchase this book from Amazon UK and all other retailers.








No comments:

Post a Comment