Review Requests

Friday 5 April 2019

Book Review His Convenient Highland Wedding by Janice Preston



Firstly this is a new series set in Scotland by four great Mills and Boon authors, who are: Janice Preston, Lara Temple, Elisabeth Hobbs and Nicole Locke. I must point out the book covers, aren't they wonderful. Now onto my review for the first book.


Bought by her husband…
Bound by secrets of their past!
The start of The Lochmore Legacy – A Scottish castle through the ages! Earl’s daughter Flora McCrieff brought shame on her family once, now she discovers she must wed impossibly rich but low born Lachlan McNeill. He’s undeniably handsome, but a man of few words. Despite the attraction that burns between them, can she reach beyond his impeccable clothing to find the emotions he’s locked away for so long…?


I received this ARC from the author in return for a honest review, all thoughts are my own.

Wow Janice Preston has definitely got this series off to a brilliant start. I mean who doesn't love Scotland, the way Ms Preston described the scenery I could see it in my head, it was like seeing a photo. And we have men in kilts, and who doesn't like that. From the moment Lachlan and Flora first meet oh my goodness the chemistry between them is just electric.

For me this is one of those books, that is a definite page turner and I just loved everyone in the book, well apart from Flora's parents, but you can't like everyone. So go and get a drink, and some chocolate, and a cosy chair, and get transported into this wonderful book.

I will give a definite 5/5 stars. The book can be purchased from Amazon UK  and from all other retailers.






No comments:

Post a Comment