Review Requests

Sunday 18 June 2017





Lynne Marshall   Hot-Shot Doc, Secret Dad

I received this book from Netgalley for Mills and Boon Insiders.

This is the first book that I have been unable to finish, normally I know after the first chapter if I can finish a book, but this time the book started great then after chapter 2 for me I was loosing the connection with the characters, I don't know if that was because of the writing or because it was a medical romance.

Julie Sterling is a single mother to a son James who is 12 nearly 13, who returns to Cattleman Bluff, Wyoming after 13 years, her parents have recently died in a accident.  Julie is back because her son is in military school after getting in a bad group at his previous school in LA.

Julie was 18 when she found out she was pregnant after a one night stand, much to her parent's dismay (mainly her mother), who had Julie's education mapped out.  Julie goes to live with her Aunt Janet who helps Julie look after James, while Julie studied to be a Nurse Practitioner.

Trevor Montgomery is a doctor, and comes from a moneyed background, he only met Julie the once at a party.  Julie is at his practice having a interview with Trevor when he recognises her and it's after the interview that she says something that he didn't know anything about.

This is most of what I have read and hopefully you get that the story is about Julie and wanting the best for her son, while falling in love.

I'm not sure of the star rating for this but based on what I've read I will give it 3.5/5  I hope that's not too mean.

You can purchase this book from Amazon.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment