Review Requests

Sunday 11 June 2017


Mills and Boon American Romance

Roxann Delaney  Bachelor Dad

This is the first book that I have read of Roxann's and it definitely won't be the last.  From the moment I started reading this book I knew I would like it, it made laugh, cry and angry in certain places.

I won't be going into too much detail because that would spoil the book so I will give a brief outline of the characters.

Garrett Miles is a attorney and lives is in Desperation, his sister Paige is engaged to Tucker who works for the police departement. Until one day when Garrett was having lunch at Lou's he receives a phone call from Tootie Fredricks (that is such a great name), the city administrator to say he has a package waiting in his office.  The package turns out to be a four year old little girl named Sophie who Sophie's mother left her there with a note for Garrett and also Sophie isn't talking.  

Libby Carter and her nine year old son Noah also live in Desperation Libby works as a waitress in Lou's, she and Garrett are often talking and Libby looks forward to seeing Garrett when he goes in for his coffee.  From here I can't reveal to much but that Libby and Noah are on the run and her ex husband Eric Cabrera.  Noah and Sophie become very close friends.

I would highly recommend this book, I will definitely be reading more of Roxann's books.

I give this book 5/5 stars

I received this book as a ARC for a honest review.

You can purchase this book from Amazon.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment